GoAir IPO Latest News: The GoAir also known as the Go First IPO was expected to hit the market in the month of January 2022. Go Airlines (India) Limited or GoAir IPO is planning to raise ₹3600 crores via its Initial Public Offering. GoAir recently rebranded itself as “Go First” exclusively for its initial public offering (IPO).
Go First or GoAir filed DRHP with SEBI for an IPO worth ₹3600 Crores. GoAir is a venture of the Wadia Group which was incorporated in 2005.
The company initially under the name GoAir, recently rebranded itself as Go First as part of its IPO preparation. The company holds a market share of 8.4% in the Indian Airlines space and is currently the 5th largest airlines company in the country.
Go First maneuvers 300+ flights across the world including 27 domestic and 9 international destinations (coming up to a total of 360). Go First prides itself as India’s premier ultra-low-cost airline with several domestic and international destinations focusing on leisure customers, MSME business travelers and young Indians.
The IPO is divided into 10% retail quota, QIB- 75% and NII-15%.
GoAir IPO will be listed on both of India’s prominent indices, ie. NSE and BSE.
Further details about the GoAir IPO will be updated as and when it is released.
- In lieu of its upcoming Initial Public Offer, GoAir remodeled itself as “Go First”.
- The company incurred a debt of ₹1,780 crores in FY20.
- GoAir also reported a net loss of ₹1271 crores in 2020, majorly due to the ongoing pandemic and the restrains on air travel across the globe.
- Although the industry was heavily affected by Covid-19, the company witnessed improvements in the last few months.
- The company aims to build hubs across the country. The ones currently in progress are – Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Kolkata, Chandigarh, and Kannur.
- Go First aims to solely comprise its fleet on the latest A320 NEO aircraft.
- The company banks on its ultra-low-cost carrier (ULCC) which is fast-growing and promising.
GOFirst IPO Brokerage Firms Review
GO Air IPO Review: Should you apply for the Go First IPO? What are the expected returns?
- Axis Bank: To be added
- Capital Market: To be added
- Ajcon Global Services Ltd: To be added
- Hem Securities: To be added
- ICICI Securities: To be added
- SMC Global: To be added
- Reliance Securities: To be added
GoAir IPO Market Lot
GoAir IPO minimum market lot is – shares with upto ₹- application amount. Retail investors can apply for — lots, – shares coming upto an application amount of ₹-.
- Minimum Lot Size: Minimum – Shares for 1 lot
- Minimum Amount: ₹- for 1 lot
- Maximum Lot Size: Maximum – Shares for 13 lot
- Maximum Amount: ₹- for 13 lot
GoAir IPO Date, Time Table, Allotment & Listing
The GoAir IPO date is expected to be released by March 2022 and the IPO close date will be around the end of March 2022. The allotment date will be in March 2022 or beginning of April and the IPO may list between March and April 2022.
|Price Band Announcement:||March 2022|
|Anchor Investors Allotment:||March 2022|
|IPO Open Date:||March 2022|
|IPO Close Date:||March 2022|
|Basis of Allotment:||March 2022|
|Credit to Demat Account:||March 2022|
|IPO Listing Date:||March/April 2022|
GoAir IPO Form
How to apply for the GoAir IPO?
- Investors can apply for the GoAir IPO via ASBA available in your bank account.
- To do so, login to your online bank app and apply via your bank account by selecting the GoAir IPO from the “Invest” section.
- Another option to apply for the GoAir IPO is via IPO forms which can be downloaded through the NSE and BSE website.
- Visit the websites and go to the GoAir forms – click NSE Forms & BSE Forms // blank IPO forms download.
- Fill in the form and submit it to your bank or broker.
GoAir Company Financial Report
Here are the financial reports of the company of the past 3 years to help you decide if the IPO will reap good returns.
|Year||Revenue ( ₹ in Crores)||Expense ( ₹ in Crores)||PAT|
Here are some of the most reputable company promoters of the Go First IPO.
- NUSLI NEVILLE WADIA
- JEHANGIR NUSLI WADIA
- NESS NUSLI WADIA
- GO INVESTMENTS & TRADING PRIVATE LIMITED
About Go Airlines India Ltd
GoAir is the aviation foray of India’s Wadia Group, which is a part of one of the oldest conglomerates in India with a presence in diversified industries.
The Wadia group comprises leading brands including 150-year-old The Bombay Burmah Trading Corporation Limited, 140-year-old Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company Limited, 102-year-old Britannia Limited, 66-year-old National Peroxide Limited, the decade-old Wadia Reality Private Limited, and many others.
GoAir is a low-cost carrier (LCC) that aims to make air travel affordable and accessible to the masses. GoAir was incorporated on April 29, 2004, and commenced flight operations in November 2005 with its inaugural flight from Mumbai to Ahmedabad. It has flown 83.8million passengers since fiscal 2010 and as of December 31, 2020.
We promote our brand and our simple brand message of ‘Fly Smart’ to our passengers. Our airline has been the industry leader for on-time performance for 15 consecutive months between September 2018 and November 2019 and had the least flight cancellations for fiscal 2021 and as of January 31, 2021. It has the second-highest load factor of 88.9% during fiscal 2020, with one of the lowest customer complaints in the industry in fiscal 2021 for the period up to January 31, 2021.
As of February 10, 2021, the GoAir fleet comprises 56 aircraft, of which 46 aircraft were A320 aircraft and 10 were A320 CEO models. We currently have an order book of 98 A320 NEO aircraft and expect to take delivery of eight additional A320 NEOs, in fiscal 2022, 14 in fiscal 2023, and 14 in fiscal 2024.
We strive to follow best safety practices. Our commitment to safety and security is reflected in the maintenance of our aircraft and engines, the extensive training given to pilots, cabin crew, and employees, and the strict policies and procedures in compliance with the local regulations, international standards, and best practices regarding all areas of our business that are involved with the operation of our aircraft.
As of January 31, 2020, GoAir operates flights across 37 destinations – 28 domestic and 9 international. The airline’s network is spread across cities in India and abroad.
GoAir IPO Registrar
Link Intime India Private Limited
C-101, 1stFloor, 247 Park,
Lal Bahadur Shastri Marg,
Vikhroli (West) Mumbai 400 083
- Telephone no.: (+91 22) 4918 6200
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Website: www.linkintime.co.in
- Investor grievance e-mail: email@example.com
- Contact person: Shanti Gopalkrishnan
- SEBI registration number: INR00000405
Note: Check GoAir IPO allotment status on Linkintime website allotment URL.
GoAir IPO Lead Managers
ICICI Securities Limited
Citigroup Global Markets India Private Limited
Morgan Stanley India Company Private Limited
Go Airlines (India) Ltd Company Address
C/O Britannia Industries Limited,
A-33, Lawrence Road Industrial Area,
New Delhi 110 035, National Capital Territory of Delhi
Telephone no.:(+91 11) 7156 8136
First Floor, C-1, Wadia International Centre,
Pandurang Budhkar Marg, Worli,
Mumbai 400025, Maharashtra
- Telephone no.:(+91 22)6741 0000
- Website: www.goair.in
- Contact Person: Niranjan Karde
- Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
- Telephone no.: (+91 22)67420028
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Corporate Identity Number: U63013DL2004PLC217305
GoAir IPO FAQs
How to apply for the GoAir IPO?
GoAir IPO is a main-board IPO. The organization is expected to raise ₹3600 Crores via its IPO. The issue price band will be ₹- to ₹- per share. The IPO will be listed on BSE as well as NSE.
Viewing the company details of the last few fiscal years, the company is on a downward trajectory. Although this can be warranted by the ongoing pandemic, one can expect that with lesser travel restrictions, the company will recover and fare well.
Since the price band and the grey market premium are not yet available, it will be harder to deduce whether the IPO will be a success or not.
When will the GoAir IPO Date open for subscription?
The IPO is anticipated to open for subscription in the month of March 2022 for QIB, NII, and Retail Investors.
What is the expected GoAir IPO Investors Portion?
The investors’ portion for QIB is 75% while NII is 15%, and Retail stands at 10%.
How can I apply for the Go First IPO?
You can apply for the Go First IPO via ASBA online using your bank account. You can also apply ASBA through your UPI with your stock brokers or online. One can also submit the offline form to their stock brokers to apply for the GoAir Ipo.
What is the GoFirst IPO Size or the GOAIR IPO Valuation?
GoAir IPO valuation is at ₹3600 crores. The IPO comprises of ₹3600 crores of fresh issues and offers for sale of – equity shares.
What is GoAir IPO Price Band?
Go First IPO Price Band is at ₹- to ₹- per share.
What is GoFirst IPO Minimum & Maximum Lot Size?
The minimum bid is – shares summing upto ₹- amount whereas the maximum bid is – shares coming upto ₹-.
What is GoAir IPO Allotment Date?
GoAir IPO allotment date will be in March end/ April start of 2022.
What is GoAir IPO Listing Date?
GoAir IPO listing date is March end/ April start of 2022. The IPO is to list on both BSE and NSE.
Note: The GoAir IPO details are not official released yet. The IPO grey market premium (GoAir IPO Premium) will be available as soon as more updates come up.